We’re Excited To Welcome You To Jujube!
WE CONTINUE TO TAKE APPROPRIATE PRECAUTIONS FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY AND APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION.
Here’s what you need to know about what we’re doing to protect our guests and our staff.
Reservations are encouraged; we are now allowing walk-ins but we appreciate the heads-up. Reserve a table with us here, or call 919-960-0555.
Because our patio seating is limited and very popular, please call us directly to request outdoor dining.
We continue to offer online ordering and limited contact takeout.
We ask you to wear your face mask to enter and until the ordering process is complete, while away from your table, or interacting with anyone outside your party.
Additional steps we are taking:
- No cash payments at this time
- Hand sanitizer available to all
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Post Covid-19 staff training and certification (“Count on Me NC”)
- Proper hand washing & glove use
- Tables, chairs and touch-points disinfected by CDC-approved cleaners, and all sanitation measures increased
- Sanitizing pens between use
Please be assured we will make the best possible decisions to keep our employees and guests safe and healthy. Thank you for continuing to support local businesses. And in case dining out isn’t your thing right now, don’t forget other ways you can help small businesses:
- Order takeout
- Bring and use your own pen
- Promote pages and posts on social media